What is an API?
API stands for Application Programming Interface. The most important part of this name is the interface because an API essentially talks to a program for you. An API acts as a toolbox that can build a bridge between different programs. With an API you can use functions in other programs and synchronize data between programs.
The authentication method supported by Process Automation is Token and SAML. For assistance with SAML, please contact the Process Automation support team by sending an email to email@example.com.
All API calls must start with a base URL. The base URL for Process Automation is https://live.barium.se/api/v1.0
How to start working with API
In this article, you will have more information on how to create your first API application using Postman.
- API Methods used in Barium Live
- HOW TO: Authenticate and initiate an instance via REST-API
- HOW TO: Create your first API application using Postman
- HOW TO: Send an application message to external system
- HOW TO: Trigger a start event via the API
More articles about API
Click on the links below to get more information in our articles about API.
- Analyze Barium Live data in external BI systems
- API Methods - Actions
- API Methods - Applicationmessages
- API Methods - Applications
- API Methods - Authenticate
- API Methods - Comments
- API Methods - DataForm templates
- API Methods - DataForms
- API Methods - Extended Valuelist
- API Methods - Groups
- API Methods - Instances
- API Methods - Lists
- API Methods - Objects
- API Methods - Processes
- API Methods - Spaces
- API Methods - Start events
- API Methods - Tasks
- API Methods - Types
- API Methods - Users
- Barium Live REST API