Under My tasks, you find all tasks assigned to you in ongoing instances. This is your inbox, from where you manage tasks and perform work. The tasks can be opened individually, but also be performed from the task list (see below).
The list includes the name of the task, which instance, and the application it belongs to. You will also see who initiated the instance, what date the task was created, and which participant role you have been assigned for the task.
To count the number of tasks you have in your list, click on Item count.
After clicking on Item count you will see the number of items in the list.
Perform tasks from the task list
If enabled, tasks can be completed not only in the Task view but also directly from lists, as long as the task does not have any mandatory form fields.
Note: If you have several tasks of the same type you can complete up to 10 tasks at the same time.
How to Complete tasks in lists
1. Select the task(s) that you want to complete. If you choose multiple ones, note that all the selected tasks must be in the same step and in the same process version
2. Click on the Task actions drop-down in the upper left corner of the list, and select Complete tasks.
Why can I not complete tasks from List view
There are several reasons why you are not able to complete tasks from lists:
- If the selected tasks are in different process versions the Complete tasks button will not be shown.
- If the task includes forms with mandatory fields the task can not be completed from the list and an error message will be shown.
- If you can not complete any tasks from the list view, it is because this feature was not enabled when the list was configured.