The List Designer allows you to set permissions to your own lists, and lets you share them with others. In the same way other users can share their lists with you.
NOTE: The groups and users of your choice will only see information that they are entitled to. They will only see tasks that they are allowed to perform or monitor, and only instances that they either are or have been a part of or that they have permission to see. If a space administrator has access to a list as user or part of a space group, they have the possibility to edit the list properties as well.
Configure List permissions
- In Lists open the list settings by selecting the list you wish to share, click on List actions and Edit list.
- The List permissions tab (below Name and Description) allows you to share your list to others.
- Choose groups and/or users to share your list to. You can add any group or user from the space you’re currently working in.
- Choose which kind of permission you want to give.
View: Share the list content.
Copy: Share the list content, and allow copying and re-use of the list.
Edit: Share the list content, and allow alteration and improvement of the list.
Publish: This value doesn't apply for list permissions. Use one of the other.
Full control: Share the entire list, as well as all administrative rights (including the delete option).
- Keep the Allow setting to activate your choices. (Deny saves your settings, but prevents the groups/users from access.)
- Save your list.