Move to Folder is a Script Component allowing you to automatically move a form from the instance root directory or any other created directory to a specified location.
This is useful for organizing your forms into different folders.
Add the Move to Folder component to a process
- Open the Component section in the left panel of the modeller
- Drag and drop the component Move to Folder onto your canvas.
- Close the configuration window, incorporate the Script Task to your model and connect the Form Template and/or Data Object you want to move.
NOTE: The Form Template and/or Data Object you wish to move can be connected either as an input OR an output, the direction of the arrow does not matter in this case as no data is collected or altered within the form itself. There can however still only be one output from a script task.
- Open the script task settings and click on Configure scripts to open the configuration view.
- Choose what Form Template or Data Object you would like to move and type in the directory you want to move it to. If the directory does not exist, it will be created.
- Click on Save.
How to move multiple forms in the same Script Task
If you want to move more than one form to new directories, drag and drop one or more additional Script Components from the Component section in the Asset Browser onto your existing Script Task and configure your second script component which can be found under the first on the left side of the Configure script panel. All connected forms will be shown as alternatives in the drop down lists to chose from.
NOTE: You can also drag and drop the Script Component onto an already existing Task in your process to transform it to a Script Task with the Script Component set on it. Note however that a script task can only ever be a script task and that any functionality the task originally had will not be available.