How to upload files to your process
1. In the modeling tool, open the Asset Browser.
2. Under the section "Documents" click the "+"-sign and "Add a document" is shown. If you don't have any Integration Services activated you can choose from the default features "Upload file" and "Url link".
3. Select "Upload file" and a file browser is shown, browse and choose your file. Note that you only can choose one file at a time.
4. The file is now shown in a new view letting you to add more files before saving and uploading them. When you are done adding files click on "Save".
5. The link is now connected to Barium Live, you find it in the Asset Browser. To use documents from the Asset Browser drag and drop the file on tasks to connect them to your process. The browser also shows you how many references the documents have in your process.
NOTE: The files you connect are only available in the process you upload them to.
When to upload files
Upload files to your processes when you have documents on your computer that you want to share in your process.