How to add files from Google Drive
1. In the modeling tool, open the Asset Browser.
2. Under the section "Documents" click the "+"-sign and "Add a document" is shown. Make sure that you have the integration service activated and that you have a drive connection (named in the integration service settings and represented by an Google Drive triangle icon).
3. Select the drive connection. A new window is opened, if you already are loged in to your Google Drive account you will see a Google Drive browser, otherwise you will be asked to log in before you can browse your files.
4. Select wished files and click on "Select".
5. The files are now shown in a new view letting you to add more files before saving and uploading them. When you are done adding files click on "Save".
6. The link is now connected to Barium Live, you find it in the Asset Browser. To use documents from the Asset Browser drag and drop the file on tasks to connect them to your process. The browser also shows you how many references the documents have in your process.
NOTE: The files you connect are only available in the process you upload them to.
NOTE: When adding documents through url links or integration services the file rights are the same as if you would send the url link to the documents directly to the performer.
When to add files from Google Drive
If you use Google Drive to store files you can easily use this Integration Service to browse and connect your files to your processes.