The Process Studio works in all modern browsers on all PCs. However, you must use a modern browser that supports the technologies that modeling processes online demands.
The following requirements apply:
- An internet connection
- Cookies must be allowed according to the standard settings of your web browser (cookies are only used to enable functionality on the InRule Process Automation service such as logging in).
- No limitations to normal web browsing (may apply to certain users in organisations)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 (or later) on Microsoft Windows, or
- the latest version of Google Chrome on Microsoft Windows or Mac OS, or
- the latest version of Safari on Mac OS, or
- the latest version of Firefox on Microsoft Windows or Mac OS.
Note: Mobil phones and tablets are not supported for modeling, but can be used to view process models.
Note: Internet Explorer 8 or earlier will not be able to model or view process models.
For more information regarding technical requirements for other tools and usages of Process Automation, please visit the System Requirements article.