If a user is been assigned as a group administrator. The user will have the options to choose "Group Administration" under settings
Add a new user to a group:
- Click on Group Administration under settings in the space dropdown.
- Click on "Add user to group" and type in the name of the user.
NOTE: If the user doesn't show up in the list. the user is most likely not a member of the space. Please contact your space or contract administrator so they can add the user.
- Press the check mark.
Remove a user from a group:
To remove a user from a user from a group, do following steps.
- Mouse over the user you want to remove.
- Click "Remove from group"
- Click "Remove from group" one more time to confirm the removal.
Read more about how to assign group administrators here