Barium Live has received its first upgrade for the year that brings a useful improvements to administrators who use Role Mappers to dynamically assign users as well as enhanced integration capabilities to replicate master data. Also, bug fixes and general improvements.
Improved filter possibilities in Role Mapper administration
Role Mappers is a powerful tool to create dynamic user and group assignments in a process application. A Role Mapper will assign one or more people to one or more tasks based on choices made in a form and ensure that the right people get the right tasks to perform.
We have improved the administrative interface for Role Mappers to make it easier for administrators to maintain them to help ensure that the configuration is correct at all times.
Read more about Role Mappers.
Configure Extended Value Lists to update via the API
Extended Value Lists can contain data to use in applications. It can contain small amounts of data or large amounts of Master Data. We have made it possible to configure an Extended Value List to allow its content to be created and maintained via the Barium Live API or Barium Integration Agent. Making an Extended Value List External will enable the integration capabilities for the value list and allow you to synchronize data from another data source to Barium Live.
Customer repositories, article information or other Master Data that is necessary in process applications can now be integrated and automatically replicated from the data source and to Barium Live.
Read more about configuring Extended Value Lists.
Read more about integrating with Extended Value Lists.
- Fixed a UI issue in the BPMN 2.0 modeler where configuring an e-mail notification would look strange.
- Fixed an issue with extended value lists where the display field attribute on a drop down did not present the correct, configured column.
- Fixed an issue where deleting a user that was created using SAML did not remove the origin key required for SAML IDP identification.
- Fixed a couple of visual issue for the Edge browser.
- Fixed an issue in the user export excel file that falsely stated that a user was a viewer.
- Fixed an issue with form rules and radio buttons where only the first radio button affected a rule.
- Fixed an issue with long loading times in space settings if you have very many groups.