The 12th upgrade has arrived. This upgrade includes a enhanced experience for both regular Barium Live users and newcomers but most importantly improved security.
Sign-up and Login Improvements
Improved login page
The Barium Live login page has received a few improvements. Some of them are under the hood but others have been done to improve the user experience for those who visit the page. The login page is slimmer with less text to make it look better and to be easier to understand with less clutter.
New Trial account sign-up process
The trial account sign-up process has been updated to allow us at Barium to help new, potential customers get a better and customized trial experience. Instead of signing up and automatically and receiving a trial account that is empty, we now request more detailed contact information upon a trial account request and will personally contact users who sign-up to assist in getting started using Barium Live. People who click on the Don’t have an account yet? will see this.
Read more here.
- Fixed an issue where text would not save in process symbols
- Fixed an issue with the error message in a form if it is locked by someone else who is working on it
- We've added the little arrow icon for Lists shared with you
- Fixed an issue where the task performers would not show the correct people after permissions have been transferred
- Fixed an issue where the lock on a task was not transferred from one user to another
- Fixed an issue where disabled users were shown in the BPMN 2 process application configuration view
- Fixed an issue with Extended Value Lists where adding a new column would skip the letter 'F' in the alphabet
- Fixed an issue in the mobile interface where new users could not complete their user activation
- Fixed an issue where sometimes a user replication would remove group memberships for some users
- Fixed an issue where process resource links without http(s) would not open properly