2017.6 contains improvements to BPMN 2.0 apps as well as bug fixes.
Message Boundary Events is now supported in BPMN 2.0 apps. This feature allows you to trigger message boundary events that can cancel an activity that it is attached to and continue along an alternative path in the process. It is also possible to configure the Boundary Event to be Non-Interuptive that will effectively split your process flow into 2 paths since the Boundary Event will not cancel the activity it's attached to.
New dialog in BPMN 2.0 modeler when users press Ctrl+s. Since the BPMN 2.0 modeler continuously saves changes made to a process there is now manual save button. However, pressing Ctrl+s will trigger the browser to save the web page and the auto save feature will be paused. This could sometimes queue the changes made on the browser client. If the user shut down the browser or leave the modeler then changes made could risk not being saved. We have now disabled Ctrl+s in BPMN 2.0 modeler. A message shows up informing that saving is done automatically in the background.
- Fixed some issues with styling e-mail messages from Intermediate Message Events and Task Notifications
- Fixed an issue where Go To Next Task did not work when passing through Send Message Tasks
- Fixed an issue in the API where some methods would time out when
- Fixed an issue in the BPMN 2.0 modeler where the block symbol would not be arrange to the back even though that was configured
- Fixed an issue when deleting an external pool in BPMN 2.0 would lock the modeler