Send Email with file attachments
It is now possible to add files to emails sent from process applications in three different ways:
- You can send files taken from attachment form fields.
- You can send an entire data object form as a PDF file.
- You can send generated document as either PDF or docx files.
Send Email with from name
When using a message event to set up email sending, users can now add a "from name" to their messages. This coupled with the previously released reply to address allows users to customise the recipients experience.
New initiator variables
It is now possible to reference a new series of variables for the initiator of an instance.
Comments to role
Tagging a role in a comment will now clearly display the role name.
- Fixed an issue where a document template could not be created before the generating task
- Fixed an issue where double clicking sometimes created two forms on external start
- Fixed an issue where assigning the same role twice would cause the instance to crash
- Fixed an issue where long load time would display unclear contract admin settings
- Fixed an issue where @ comment would not work if first name only contained 2 letters
- Fixed an issue where a deleted user's email would show up as an ID number
- Fixed an issue where workflow errors were not logged properly
- Fixed an issue where list format would line break other columns
- Fixed an issue where scrolling to the bottom of a list would make it jump back to the top
- Fixed an issue where a script component would not generate proper warning errors
- Fixed an issue where external start/intermediate message configurations could be lost
- Fixed an issue where the rolemapper would not update when an application was changed
- Fixed an issue where deleting a form would generate an incomprehensible error message
- Fixed an issue where an email configuration would not take role mapping into consideration