Form rules editor
Change settings on form fields depending on previous selections or inputs in the form. Use rules and conditions to change if a field is optional or not, hidden or shown or if it is enabled or disabled depended on previous inputs i the form.
Read more in the article Rules editor.
Validate email address for new users
Now all new registered email addresses on Barium Live must be verified to make sure a valid address is used. In addition to this, also when changing address in the edit account settings it is required to verify the address before the address is updated on the account.
Create an account or Edit account.
Export user list in excel
When exporting the user list from Contract Administration the spaces and the external spaces a user is active in is now separated in the exported excel file.
- Fixed an issue where some users in some cases could not delete a process when they should.
- Fixed an language issue on the External overview page.
- Fixed an issue where external forms used in iFrames didn't appear when browsing with Safari.
- Fixed an issue where you could add BPMN symbols in Black box pool.
- Fixed an issue where scrollbars disappeared after resizing browser window.
- Fixed an issue where users disabled due to too many failed logins did not show up in the list of assignable users in process applications.
- Fixed an issue where groups with long names could not fit in the drop down field when new inviting users.
- Fixed an issue where you could not invite users even though you should.