Download BPMN 1.0 processes as PDF
Anyone viewing a BPMN 1.0 process model can now download the process as a PDF using the new button “Download as PDF” on the process page.
Read more in the article Download process model as PDF.
Get List information through Barium Live REST API
We have added a couple of methods to the Barium Live REST API so that it is possible to get Lists and Lists data through our API integration.
Read more in the API article Lists.
It is now possible to add categories to lists. Those users who are allowed to create and edit lists in a space can create custom categories and add lists to a category. For the users looking at the lists they will then see their lists in that category. This feature makes it possible to create some structure among the lists that are created and presented to users.
Read more in the article List categories.
Optional form is a new feature available for BPMN 2.0 process applications. It is a setting on the association arrow to a form template and if activated will give the user, in the task it is associated to, the opportunity to decide whether or not (s)he want to create and fill in the form in the task or not.
Read more in the article Add forms to your process.
Limitation on maximum number of tasks that can be completed at once from lists
It has been possible to select and complete an infinite number of tasks, now it is only possible to complete 10 at a time. This has been done to improve the user experience. Many users have experience long waiting periods and timeouts when selecting and completing many tasks at the same time.
Read more in the article Complete tasks from lists.
Read more in the article Assign Roles.
Read more in the article Task overview text.
Read more in the article Monitor Instances (Instance view).
Read more in the article Manage user accounts and licenses.
Read more in the article Process Page.
Read more in the article Process Permissions.
Read more in the article Instance settings.
Filtering functions for eventlog
In the Eventlog it is now possible to filter events with a couple of drop-downs which make it easier to find events in the list.
- We have fixed some timeout issues for application configurators in the participant configuration view and application configuration view.
- Fixed an issue with hide navigation that in some cases didn’t hide the navigation menu for a space properly.
- Fixed an issue where the last updated date that is shown on the top of forms would also show the date and time that a person looked at the form without editing it.
- Fixed some issues with publishing BPMN 2.0 process models containing Call Activities.
- Fixed some issues where a form in a task could be locked by yourself making it impossible to make changes to the form.
- Fixed an issue with double scroll bars when starting new process instances.
- Fixed some issues with HTML encoding being presented in Lists.
- Fixed an issue with unnecessarily many error messages showing up in the task view if there are mandatory fields that have not been filled in.