Barium Live has been updated with a Service Maintenance Upgrade to version 2014.2.1.
All new features in the 2014.2.1 release are related to the Barium Live BPMN Modeler 2.0.
Download as PDF
Download a process model as PDF to send, print or share in other ways by clicking on the button Download as PDF which is available everywhere the process model can be shown.
Read all about downloading a process model to PDF here.
Quick Guide is a new window that is shown when creating a new process model which gives some fast, informative and useful tips on how the modeling tool works.
Read all about the Quick Guide here.
All changes in the 2014.2.1 release is related to the Barium Live BPMN Modeler 2.0.
1. The default direction of data associations, when adding a data object to a task, has changed. Instead of the arrow pointing from the form to the task it now does the opposite, pointing from the task to the form. The reason for this is that it is much more common to model processes that have arrows pointing from tasks since this allows people to edit the form. We wanted to save unnecessary clicks and make it faster to model processes and create process apps nut it is of course possible to change the direction of the arrow by double-clicking on the line and changing the direction.
2. We have implemented the same license permissions as we have for the Barium BPMN Modeler 1.0. You cannot deploy a process model to become a process application unless your account has the license level BUILD.
All improvements in the 2014.2.1 release is related to the Barium Live BPMN Modeler 2.0.
1. Improved design and layout of the Asset Browser.
2. Improved presentation of process metadata when viewing a process so that not all information about the process is automatically shown, only the most essential with a button that can toggle the detailed metadata.
Updates related to Barium Live BPMN Modeler 2.0
- Fixed an issue where you could add BPMN 2.0-processes as a sub process when creating a BPMN 1.0-process. It is not possible to use BPMN 2.0-processes in BPMN 1.0-processes.
- Fixed an issue where using the expand tool would sometimes not work correctly on the arrows and lines between symbols.
- Fixed some issues when copying, duplicating and deleting symbols and objects in a process model.
- Fixed an issue when dropping a symbol on a line in a sub process.
- Fixed an issue where deleted roles would show up when deploying the process.
- Fixed an issue where sequence flows would sometimes not be completely visible.
- Fixed an issue where the process list on the Space start page did not show all BPMN 2.0 processes.
- Fixed an issue for BPMN 2.0 process apps where the text in the action buttons in a Task View did show correctly when completing a task.
Updates related to other parts of Barium Live
- Fixed an issue where refreshing the task view should sometimes result in unexpectedly getting logged out.
- Fixed an issue where new users that are invited to Barium Live would get stuck in the status User Pending.
- Fixed an issue where deleting a form that has been configured to be used in an External Status Overview could result in not being able to open the process application settings view.
- Fixed an issue where users that were added to a contract as viewers could sometimes not be transformed into Users with Run license right.
- Fixed an issue where new, invited users who log on for the first time would still have the status "pending" .
- Fixed an issue where the filter function in a Role Mapper did not work correctly.
- Fixed an issue where some users were unable to successfully invite other users to their space.
- Fixed an issue where a Date Field in a form that had the property Read Only still could be edited in some odd cases.
- Fixed a few issues were inviting new users to a contract, existing users to a space and other invitations across Barium Live did not work properly in certain cases.
- Fixed an issue where exporting a list of process applications would only show the first 25 applications even though there were more that 25.