To collaborate around your processes you can allow other Barium Live modelers to view, copy, edit, publish or have full control over them. Follow the steps below to edit permissions.
Configure Process permissions
1. To share a process with other users within your space using permissions go to Process settings under the Manage process heading under Common tasks in the process overview.
2. Go to the Permissions tab.
3. Choose groups and/or users to share your process to. You can add any group or user from the space you’re currently working in.
4. Choose which kind of permission you want to give.
View: Let the group/user see the process.
Copy: Let the group/user see the process, and allow copying and re-use of it.
Edit: Let the group/user improve the process (allow alteration of it).
Publish: Let the group/user publish the process (which makes it public).
Full control: Share the entire process, as well as all administrative rights (including the delete option).
5. Keep the Allow setting to activate your choices. (Deny saves your settings, but prevents the groups/users from access.)
The groups and/or users of your choice can now see the process in their Processes list. Depending on the permission type they will have different options in their Common tasks panel.